The County Clerk's Office accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State. U.S. citizens planning international travel may apply for their passports Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call our office at 920-787-0442, ext. 1. See below for a list of required information, or click here for a printable passport checklist.
Use BLACK INK ONLY (If you make an error, mark one line through the mistake and write the correct information above or next to the mistake)
- Personally appear with the completed DS-11 application. (DO NOT SIGN) Regardless of age, all applicants and parents, if required, must be present when applying.
- Certified copy of your birth certificate with the raised seal and both parents first and last names listed. (If you were born in the State of Wisconsin you can purchase a certified copy of your birth certificate at the Register of Deeds office)
- OR Naturalization/Citizenship Certificate (Original, no copies accepted)
- OR Report of Birth Abroad (Original, no copies accepted)
- Driver’s License (For applicant and/or parents)
- OR State Identification Card
- Passport Photo taken within the last 6 months.
- Minors age 15 and younger must be present with both parents during application acceptance. If one of the minor’s parents is unable to be present, a DS-3053 Statement of Consent can be completed and used in lieu of. The DS-3053 must be signed in front of a Notary Public and a photocopy of the parent’s Passport, Driver’s License, or State Identification Card must be submitted. The photocopy of the identification cannot be double-sided.
- One check, money order, or cash payment per application of $35.00 to “Waushara County Clerk” for processing charges.
- A separate check or money order made payable to the “U.S. Department of State.” No starter checks will be accepted. If applications are being submitted for a family unit, i.e., spouses, sibling groups, etc., one check or money order is acceptable. Click here for the current fee schedule: U.S. Department of State Passport Fee Schedule
For additional passport information, visit travel.state.gov.