Frequently Asked Questions
  Forms and Documents
  Agendas and Minutes
  Online Services

Printer Friendly Version 
How do I get the maps changed to reflect the engineering data that shows my house is above the proposed BFE?

FEMA has established the Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) and Letter of Map Revision based on Fill (LOMR-F) for corrections to the FIRM maps.  More information about the LOMA and LOMR-F processes, including appropriate forms, are available on FEMA’s website (

Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA): Landowners or renters who wish to document that their home is naturally above the Base Flood Elevation, even though it may be shown in a flood hazard area on the FIRM map, should apply directly to FEMA for a Letter of Map Amendment.

Letter of Map Revision based on Fill (LOMR-F): Landowners or renters who, after obtaining appropriate permits, have brought in fill to elevate their property above the Base Flood elevation should apply directly to FEMA for a Letter of Map Revision based on fill.

Building and Grounds
Child Support
County Clerk
Department of Aging
District Attorney
Land Records
Register of Deeds
Solid Waste
Veterans’ Services

Waushara County
209 S. Saint Marie St.   Wautoma, WI 54982      
Site Map   |  Contact Us   |   Privacy Policy |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
Find us on Facebook See our RSS feeds Get our e-Notifications