Welcome to Waushara County, Wisconsin!
REGISTER OF DEEDS
DUTIES OF REGISTER OF DEEDS
1) Record all documents authorized by law by endorsing upon each document the
time and day of reception.
2) Collect recording and transfer fees and submit appropriate monies to
various state and county offices.
3) Prepare documents for indexing and imaging, safely store backup copies
and make and deliver certified and non-certified copies to any person on demand.
4) Register, index and file all marriages, deaths and births occurring within the county.
DUTIES OF THE REAL PROPERTY LISTER
1) To make and keep accurate lists and descriptions of all parcels of real
2) To provide lists, maps and descriptions of all real property for the
use of the local assessors and clerks.
3) To update records received from the assessors and state agencies.
4) To provide a completed tax bill for each parcel to the local municipalities for distribution.
FORMS (all are in Adobe Acrobat
Reader PDF format)
Don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader?....download it here!!!!